lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

RollerCoaster Story =D

Carrier of the Mark Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Sooo......wow!
It was a fantastic story, a bit confusing xD..but when you get it you are like...WOW!!! o-O..xD
The one thing that bugged me like crazy was Adam and Megan...LOVELY couple,Adam GORGEOUS! of course..Megan is likeable enough..what? she is with Adam!....BUT!!! The big BUT of The week! The scene where he pours his undying love to Megan it was FLAT!!! SO FLAT! Flatter than a 8 year old chest! It was soooooooooooooooo unbelievable, so out of reality..i just didn´t bought it! The author could´ve work more in it or something. I just didn´t get how it started, how they came to the way the felt for each other, because from that start point It´s amazing! Adam is a fantastic male character, the hero in every way! Rough start, nice trip. I´ll just wait for the end of the road to keep bitching about that.
Other than that, I LOVED the story. The scenery, Ireland is amazing and there aren´t that much books written on that set. And just imagining the accent of the hot guys...it was a really good gift for girls like me. ^^
Although, I can´t wait for the next book I just can´t decide if the ending was the perfect one. If it will get the attention of the readers for them to die for the next one, but it was okay. The chapter before the last one made my heart go nuts! It totally freaked me out, but no worries, everything turns out just fine. An I´m really curious if Aine will get to know her future husband and if she will totally like him and fall for him. And of Course, there is Rian and Fionn's love life. Will Rian meet the girl just right for him, that helps him control all that power? Will Fionn get another chance at love? Maybe or maybe not. But I´m really looking foward to the outcomes!
The book was nothing I expected, it had great action and the problem of both Adam ad Megan being together was nerve wracking. ANd obviously she has to enter more deeply into both The Order and The Knox worlds just for us to understand it and get the story a whole other nudge deeper. It will make it better and it will be the key to success. Either way, I liked this book very much. Can I have the next,please? Like, right now? =)



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario