lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

Do you believe in Time Traveling?

Timeless (Timeless, #1)Timeless by Alexandra Monir

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm still in shock for that ending..and here is why.
Michele..with one L please LOL....has to move with her big Money grandparents, whom she have never seen before after her mom died in a car accident. Life changing experience, and she has no idea HOW MUCH life changing will be. The discovery of a key, the only thing her long lost father ever left and wich her mom never spoke of..is one element of a recurrent dream, one Michele had almost her entire life. And now the adventure begins.
The Time Traveling sensation and the feelings of meeting all those family members in their respective time periods bring Michele to get over losing her mom and helps her explain her awkward relationship with her new found grandparents. But nothing would've been more important than meeting the very same guy from those life lasting dreams of hers.
Now she has a name for him, Philip, and their love will surpass everything, even the complicated laws of Time.

OH.MY.GOD. Though the feelings between Philip and Michele were lacking of some credibility, the story was amazing. I didn´t believe much their feelings toward one another, there was something missing but the way the author allows you to know the story's developement as well to Michele that it leaves you with a feeling of assurance that everything will go well at the end. Some facts were obvious a first but there is a moment were everything is kind of confusing and then the story starts to come out at it's fullest. And if you like to experience a bit of every time period Michele visits you will not be disappointed, the description are rather accurate and the music, though you cannot hear it you can feel it. It just awesome that some authors include some playlists to their stories, cause to books/music lovers like myself love to do that, match some songs with their favorite books, they just save us time.
The last pages just brought me to tears..I have promise not to include spoilers and I will stand by it so the only thing that I will say is that...WOW! It couldn't have ended better than that. Obviously there is a sequel because Michele has so much to discover still, there are some lose pieces here and there that I´m sure will come to end on the sequel.
Best Cliff Hanger Ending Nominee....no way to put it better than that..it just was unexpected.Although you kind of see that coming. There is too much to the story to just do one book. But I just couldn't believe my eyes when the words 'To Be Continued' appeared..awesome. I don't know much about Alexandra Monir..but I will defienitely never forget her name. She is a promising soon-to-be-author in my "Best Authors" list =)



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario