domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

A sequel to remember...

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)Where She Went by Gayle Forman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I lOVED it!!!!!!! I just found out it was the sequel to If I stay..How bad of a reader am I? The worst it seems..but still I read it and loved it.
After an accident anything goes back to normal and specially not after THE accident. Adam, aaww Adam, you captivated all girls hearts with your dedication at the last book but wow, this twist of you being the rock star you always wanted to be but not having everything you wanted out of life, specially not having Mia. Yeah that's right, no Mia & Adam and that's what this book is about..The explanation on why they didn't stick together? Where did everything went wrong?
From the very beginning you want to know but you MUST go through the whole journey to understand completely.
The narrative is just exquisite..delicious, delightful, marvelous, amazing. All the pieces of this puzzle that you are not able to see until the author allows you to. I just want a third one but know that this is the end for Adam & Mia, their story is complete, there isn't anything else they have to show us, leaving the space free for a new story to come, a story that I will wait with all the patience in the world.Not really but I'll have to.
Im infatuated by both books, they make you think, make you reflect about EVRYTHING..but also it makes you believe in modern life fairytales. They just dont have the same villans and monsters, those became the characters inner fears, flaws, mistakes they make, wrong decisions made, but Godmother never let us down, and that part is the way out every author offers, the solution of all problems and of course Prince Charming, that one is the ending, the feeling that tells you everything will go well from now on, is the goal we all want to achive, we all want Prince Charming. Perfect! Top on my list!



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario