sábado, 8 de octubre de 2011

Never doubt your Amazon.com...LOL

This author form Georgia came up with this singular and captivating story that I´m sure you will love.

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)The Maze Runner by James Dashner

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


After months of seeing this book coming up on my Amazon.com researches, you know, to keep up with what is new on the YA literature, one day from out of nowhere a blog of some sort came into my screen showing new deals on movies based on books. And in that list were some of my favorite ones and The MAze Runner was included, so yeah, I'm expectng that movie now, but first...My curiosity on WHAT this book had in order for Hollywood to want it steped up and I decided to read it.

Darkness....where was he? Thomas didn´t know..what are those boys doing in here? What is this all about? And the most important question of all....WHO WAS HE?????
One thing that will definitely appeal to you is the mystery..you never know what is going on, whay things are happening as they are and the writing is just delicious. James Dashner makes you feel IN there with the characters, moving along with the plot.
After getting himself, somehow, into this....how to call it? Questions, questions and more questions and barely a few facts. Once a month a new boy comes with the weekly supplies. The doors close at sunset. And there are the Grievers, ugly creatures that live in the Maze..a maze that surrounds where all those boys are with no way of getting out. All they could do was explore it and try to discover what it is guarding them from..or for. But the very next day Thomas arrived something that in the two years they´ve being living in there has never happen..ever. A girl arrived to their place and she will change everyhing. What is going on? Not even the older ones know..all they could figure out is that their time in the Maze is OVER.
The Maze Runner captvates your adventureside and activates your defenses..you want to help be in there with all of them but at the same time you don't because you are safe at your home. This is a definitely must-have nominee. I loved it. No disappointment whatsoever. I can't believe it took me this long to read it.



View all my reviews


Also by James Dashner:The 13th Reality series,The Journal of Curious Letters.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario